My plan exactly.

Adorama does still sell changing bags in two different sizes. Not much
money. Great for the person who wants to develop film but has no dark
places to do it ... like me!

In the past I've used both darkrooms and changing bags. I'm
comfortable either way.

Now doing color in dip and dunk tanks where you have to spend the
entire development cycle in the dark? That I never cared for.

~nick