Did you give her a credit?

On 10/10/2010 10:31 PM, Steven Desjardins wrote:
About a month about I was taking pictures at a party with the K7 and
the 360 flash.  I had it pointing straight up for some reason.  I
forgot about it (I don't us a flash too often).   I turn the camera
sideways for a vertical shot of a kid and fire the flash point blank
in his sister's face.  She has a pale complexion so it bounced pretty
well , . . ;-p

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 1:49 PM, P. J. Alling