On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 7:49 AM, Walter Hamler <hamlerwal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I need some input. I have been asked to give a short presentation to a
> group of senior citizens on "choosing and using a digital camera".
> I know what I have and need, but my criteria may be different than
> some, or even most. So how about some input from you folks. DSLR's and
> P&S will be addressed.

More information about your audience is needed to make a reasonable
guess at what kind of presentation you should prepare.

But:
- talk about cameras and photographs, not point'n'shoot or DSLR
- consider the needs of people with compromised muscular abilities in
their hands, or limited hearing or vision incapacities
- how to get photos from the camera for use
- battery maintenance
- sharing photographs ... prints, web or email
--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com