Hi Alin,

nice to hear from you again - you've been a bit quiet recently. So you
can get some perspective, the train from Cluj to Bucharest cost me
about 20 (twenty) times less than a journey of equivalent distance in
the UK. That would not be first class in the UK either, although I
admit that our standard class on Inter City is better than your 1st
class. On the other hand, at least you can run a train service, which
is rather more than we seem able to do in Britain at the moment...

As for going by car, well as much as I enjoyed touring Bucovina with
Valentin in his car I preferred the trains because I got to meet more
people that way. I am very pro-train and quite anti-car for most
purposes.

---

 Bob

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]