Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: <drd1...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: OT: new camera

Oh, new word alert: the Doug-ban.

Is it all percussion or does it have woodwinds & strings in it too?

-----Original Message-----
From: Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com>

On 10/24/2010 10:21 AM, Bob W wrote:
the only person who could enforce a ban is Doug, so calling for bans is
silly. Personally I'm not in favour of banning anything. People should try
to be as polite as possible, and as polite as they would be in real world
company. If they can't be polite - and we all have our moments - then
everyone else has the right to ignore them if they want to. If someone
insults you then you should be big enough to deal with it - we're all
grown-ups, and it's just an email list.

Oh, I did not mean to ban like in Doug-ban, rather as a mutual agreement
of grown ups to avoid using certain terms or words or raise certain issues.

Boris