If someone insults you then you should be big enough to deal with it - we're all
grown-ups, and it's just an email list.

Oh MARK !

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob W" <p...@web-options.com>
Subject: RE: OT: new camera

Concerning the foul language, I think that it should be common agreement
that Igor, I and partially Bob W are the biggest. If Igor and/or I start
with
Russian Mat, it won't be pretty at all. And Bob, given his multilinguinity
:-) will
be our deputy :-).

On the serious note, I still fail to see how one's sexual preferences or
any
other such preferences of private matter have to do with this list.
Specifically, I am thinking that even mention of one's sexual preferences
should be simply banned by common agreement here.

the only person who could enforce a ban is Doug, so calling for bans is
silly. Personally I'm not in favour of banning anything. People should try
to be as polite as possible, and as polite as they would be in real world
company. If they can't be polite - and we all have our moments - then
everyone else has the right to ignore them if they want to. If someone