From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of John
Sessoms
Sent: Monday, 25 October 2010 9:20 AM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: RE: October PUG is up

I'm really pleased my own submission is in such distinguished company, but
John Coyle, I now officially hate you!

I mean, "just walked out onto the deck and grabbed four or five frames".
Give me a break!

I'm kind of torn between Sasha Sobol's "Fog&Rain", Jan Willem's "Infinity"
and Daniel J. Matyola's "Sunrise on Haleakalaa" to pick a favorite.

And then just when I think I'm finally going to be able to decide, I look
back at the index ... and I'm torn all over again.

How can I leave out "All Together" by Steve Desjardins or "Mies in Detroit"
by Paul Stenquist or "Delicate Arch by" Ted Beilby or ...

Well worth the wait.

follow the directions.