On 10/25/2010 6:22 PM, Ralf R. Radermacher wrote:
To me, this whole contest looks more like a Photoshop championship than
anything else.

Ralf, my humble understanding is that unless this is specifically indicated by the rules of contest (such as film photography and dark room printing only) most modern photography contents are by large part Photoshop competitions. It is how it is, and I pass no judgment here, merely stating what I am seeing from where I am. That's one of the reasons I don't feel like participating though I've been getting a certain amount of encouragement from local camera club.

Boris