>From the rules:

"When you have selected your pictures, digital adjustments, including
High Dynamic Range (HDR) imaging techniques, are allowed.  The
integrity of the image must be maintained and the making of physical
changes to the landscape is not permitted. It must be possible to go
to the location of the image and see the view exactly as it appears –
so no subtraction or addition of trees or fences.

Black & white and panoramic images are allowed."

Color is obviously up for grabs.  Some of those are obviously
manipulated.  Clearly they are OK with that.

--
Steve Desjardins