in capturing 'the fullness of Autumn, the ripe orange plumpness of pumpkins,
the Indian corn wreath upon the door, the flaming reds and golds of the
maples and the soft blanket of fallen leaves' everyone's favourite artists
seems to have allowed some winter snow to stray across the seasons from his
other paintings:
<
http://www.thomaskinkade.com/magi/servlet/com.asucon.ebiz.catalog.web.tk.Cat
alogServlet?catalogAction=Product&productId=143&menuNdx=0>

< http://tinyurl.com/2ujk9h4>

Which is all very well I suppose - these things can sometimes happen in a
busy artist's studio. But what concerns me about Autumn At Ashley's Cottage
is in the commentary. Why is there a little boy in him? Should we phone the
police?