From: Nick David Wright
You mean it won't work in P-TTL mode right?

The AF200T, in addition to (film camera) TTL, also has a variable
manual mode and two auto modes which will work with any camera you put
it on (assuming the trigger voltage won't fry it).

Right. I should have more accurately said the K10 and later cameras don't work "properly" with the earlier flashes, which I guess comes from they expect the flash to have a P-TTL mode.

I just hope it's as small as it looks. That gives me an idea. If you
have time, would you shoot a photo of the 200T and 280T side-by-side?
I used to own the 280 and that would give me a better idea how big the
200 really is. I'd appreciate it very much.

It'll be a couple of days. I have the 280T with me here at school, but the 200T is at home. I'll be headed there tonight right after classes so I can go vote first thing in the morning.