paul stenquist wrote:

>Given the investment in the 645D, I doubt that we'll see a 24x36 sensor DSLR
>from Pentax. They already have two lines of lenses and bodies, including
>what seems to be a potential top contender for the pro market..

The "extra lens line for APS-C" is way overestimated. Only the shorter
focal lengths need be made in special versions for full-frame and
APS-C. Which I believe Pentax will have to do anyway. I don't see a
future for APS-C digital in SLRs. I think they'll all be mirrorless
ILC/EVIL before too long.

I'd be interested in a good APS-C format mirrorless camera. I have no
plans to buy another APS-C DSLR.