>Paul Stenquist wrote:
>
>> Given the investment in the 645D, I doubt that we'll see a 24x36 sensor
>> DSLR from Pentax. They already have two lines of lenses and bodies,
>> including  what seems to be a potential top contender for the pro market..
>
>And a CSC (EVIL or not) will require another line of lenses. That will have
>priority over a possible 24x36 system.
>However, I admit I would consider buying a Pentax 24x36 DSLR, while I don't
>think about the 645D as a possible target of mine.

I don't think I would.  If the K-5 is good at High ISO and the AF is improved
over K20D I can't see the reason why I would need it. The combination of
ISO6400 and SR is more than enough for my use.

I've made a 60x90cm print from of a K20D picture (the same that was in the
Chicago exhibition) so resolution is good enough (for me). The only difference
would be in stop difference in DOF, but  it's not worth the extra cost or size.

I would like to see a DA*24 2.0 and a DA*35 1.4 to match the DA*55. They would
be expensive, but not as expensive as a new camera system.

DagT