And noise [or lack of] is always on my radar. I carefully followed the Fuji
dSLRs with my interest focused on their relatively noise-free images at high
ISO. Just 6 years ago, I was getting awful noise OUTDOORS in shadows with my
Minolta digicam. Noise reduction is the quantum leap I'm always looking for.
Accurate metering and focus, well that's icing on the cake.

Jeffery