I like the shot, Ralf, and I'm glad you're a happy camper again! Cheers,
Christine
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ralf R. Radermacher" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 6:53 PM
Subject: PESO: Life is fun again...
It's been awful. Stormy and driving rain. I was soaking wet within
minutes. Still, I had to try it out.
http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com/2010/11/werkendam.html
Taken tonight at the lock between the Canal Albert and the river Meuse
in Lanaye, Belgium.
Pentax K-5, SMC-M 2/35 mm, ISO 1600, f2.8, 1/20 s. Freehand, no tripod.
Grain/noise similar to FP4+ at ISO 200 in Microphen.
Life is fun again. :-)
Ralf
--
Ralf R. Radermacher - DL9KCG - Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com
Audio : http://aporee.org/maps/projects/fotoralf
Web : http://www.fotoralf.de
--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and
follow the directions.
--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow
the directions.