On 11/16/2010 10:39 AM, eckinator wrote:
2010/11/16 Charles Robinson<charl...@visi.com>:
terribly valuable individually, but collectively I think I should have
little trouble in amassing $1500.
And this is a problem how?  :-)
simple - he'll no longer have the $75 worth of legacy glass needed to
justify the $1500 body...

I don' no, I've got a lot of legacy glass, and while some is problematic, most is better than a lot of the new stuff people pay good money for, (and I've never paid $1500 for a Pentax Camera, though the K-5 calls like a siren on the rocks).

--
"His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral
bankruptcy."