I'm still looking for a couple of Adaptall 2 PK/A adapters for my
Tamrons. If anyone has one and is looking to trade for something in
particular, let me know!

I've got duplicates of some lenses (or what I like to call "emergency
backups"). Clearly my problem is that I never get RID of stuff, but
the K-5 is providing me with some powerful motivation. I'll console
myself over my losses by also doing an inventory of what I'm KEEPING.

Deciding what to keep is never set in stone for me, but I think I'm
going to keep one of each model of Spotmatic (they probably won't
bring enough to make a difference). I'll probably keep the P-1z and
the MX that has a little prism dent. Keeping the Canon TX and a stuck
open Vivitar 28mm f2.0 (for film meteor astrophotography).

Keeping the following Takumars: 200mm f5.6 Tele-Tak; 135mm f3.5 Super
Tak; 50mm f4 Macro S-M-C, 50mm f1.4 S-M-C; 35mm f3.5 Super Tak; 28mm
f3.5 S-M-C;

And the other keeper stuff: SMC K 55mm f1.8, Tamron SP 60-300mm;
Tamron SP 80-210mm; Tamron SP 90mm f2.5 macro with 1.4x and 2x SP
teleconverters; Vivitar Series 1 90mm f2.5 macro (bokina) with
matching 1:1 teleconverter; Pentax-F 70-210mm f4-5.6; Sigma 10-20mm
f4.5-5.6; Pentax Spotmeter V, Olympus Vari-magni right angle finder; K
and screwmount extension tubes, Slik 2-axis focusing rail, Benbo 1
tripod.

Darren Addy
Kearney, Nebraska