Only three of his listed bodies are worth more, the OM2S, K1000SE and MX.

The OM2S is kinda interesting, but I'm trying not to buy anymore
systems after a system sale I did over the summer (Weent from 4 SLR
and 2 MF SLR systems to 1 of each, selling off some rather nice glass,
especially in Nikon mount),

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas