On 17 November 2010 23:44, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

>> Yes, they *are* great, but anyone can take good photos on the set of
>> Mad Max 4, Larry.
>
> I was just following your formula for great photos, so anyone can take great
> photos if they follow Miserere's advice.

That's correct, Larry; and that's exactly what we want, have people
taking photographs according to strict formulas.

>> This one is especially lovely:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/4980514314/in/set-72157624809385751/
>
> Thanks, that was this years amazing piece of artwork.  There must have been
> 58,000 photos taken of people at the base of that statue emulating it's pose.
> For reference, there were 48,000 people there.

I think your angle works wonderfully, precisely because scale is lost.

> Details about it here:
> http://www.blissdance.org/

Send him your photo to add to the galley!

   —M.

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com

    http://EnticingTheLight.com
    A Quest for Photographic Enlightenment