On 12/4/2010 6:45 PM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
Daniel J. Matyola wrote:

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 9:25 AM, Rick Womer <rwomer1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I like the pic, except for two things: first, it's too tall to fit on a 1000-pixel high monitor; and second, it doesn't play nicely with that pale green background on your site.Do they give you a choice of background colors?

   Rick

Thanks for the comments, Rick.  I appreciate the suggestions.

.... Yes, I can change the background color. I chose this one years ago.
Now that you point it out, I probably should have used a more neutral
color...

Thanks for your sage advice.

Dan

I agree with Rick,  it's thyme for a change

ann

Sage advice.

--
Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.