I still have both of my flight jackets from 1963-1968.  They both
still fit, and I still wear both of them occasionally.  Neither meets
your description.

One is the classic Navy issue G-1 brown leather jacket, with mouton
fur collar.  The other is a green nylon jacket with green lining,
which was also used with the high altitude pressure suit.  It was
always described as green.  Had anyone suggested that it was "sage,"
he would undoubtedly have suffered a great amount of abuse.  I also
can't image giving flight crews jackets with orange lining to use in
combat situations.

Dan