On 12/6/2010 6:56 PM, Eric Weir wrote:
After seeing what Ralf does it really intrigues me, too. I'll never
get to his level, but I'd like to see what *is* possible. Absolutely
no idea what the subject matter would be. And kinda have doubts about
what the Atlanta area might offer in this regard, too. We'll have to
see.

I think that there is more to low light photography than what Ralf does. No disrespect to him, 'cause he is truly excellent in his work. Presently, I am thinking that I am in the process of learning the light and the way the streets are lit in the evening is entirely different than anything light related that is happening when the sun is out. So it is intriguing me.

Boris