I reluctantly :-) agree with your assessment, Dan. My photo is rather different than your due to its dark parts...

Boris

On 12/9/2010 7:09 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Boris, when I was going through some only travel images.  I found the
one where I tried to capture the varieties of color in the gelato
case.  Like you, I found too much dark around it.  I also had some
hardware for the door that block the left side.  I wound up cropping
severely, and this was the best I could do:

On the whole, I like your "ice cream" image better.

Dan