On Dec 7, 2010, at 9:12 AM, Jaume Lahuerta wrote:

> [...]

Low light autofocus is much improved in the K-5, but mainly with the SDM
lenses. In regard to the sensor blobs, this shouldn't be a problem a month or
two down the road, as Pentax (and/or Sony) will undoubtedly take steps to
resolve the problem, and once the current stock is off the shelves, it should
be a safe bet.
Paul