Silver salts were used as an antibiotic, maybe still are. Large quantities would have a detrimental effect on your septic system, but you'd probably have to be processing in commercial quantities for it to be a serious problems. If you're really worried about the stop bath, Ilford's indicator stop bath is based on citric acid, (vitamin C).