It's events like these that make me wish I lived closer to a metropolitan area. Of course, there are other events that make me glad I don't, but I digress.

I enjoyed the whole series, but something about 3984 <http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/5251197730/> stands out to me. Seems like a slightly tighter crop, eliminating the drapes (?) on the right-hand side would make it even better.

Nice work all the way around, though.

-- Walt