On Dec 11, 2010, at 6:41 AM, David J Brooks wrote:

> Nice gallery there Larry.
>
> I like pretty much everyone but #'s 3814, 3890 and 3908 stand out for me.

Thanks Dave.  I was getting ready to see how to fix some of them, until I got
to the last four words of the sentence.

Jack,
you are right, a few of the people  there were getting pretty toasty by the end
of the evening.

Walter,
excellent suggestion about the cropping. I also considered coming in a lot
tighter, but decided to leave the composition pretty much as is.

The Santacon last weekend up in SF was probably 10-20 times the size of the one
in Santa Cruz last night.  When I went to grab dinner in Chinatown last
Saturday there were a lot of groups, the size of this one, wandering from bar
to bar.  I should have grabbed a couple of photos, but was hungry and had
limited time.

   Larry