On 2010-12-12 18:51 , Tanya Love wrote:
I actually thought that Steve was serious for a bit there!

I hope I didn't offend with my post,

no, no, you rock! just made me a little punchy about my underachiever status ... kind of like when i read the alumni news and learn that so and so is now ambassador to such such ... power to you, Tanya -- you have a very down to earth attitude about your adventures

it was more of just one of those
"reflections of 2010" type things, and trying to instigate a bit of
conversation...  not trying to sound as though I am bragging or anything,
and definitely not exaggerating.  Quite the opposite actually, cause I am
working waaaaaay too much and still not making any money!

that's surprising, but it still sounds very fulfilling and you've got a great resumé even from just this year (looked for, but did not see your bus ads in Vancouver)