Phew! That's a relief, I don't want to EVER sound pompous or condescending,
I just love spruiking to people that you can do all of this WITH a Pentax in
hand.  You should see the looks on the faces of other pros at trade shows
etc when they realise that I am still shooting Pentax.  It is even an "in"
joke amongst some when they see me around the traps and say "you aren't
STILL shooting Pentax are you, when are you ever going to upgrade?!".  I
always say back to them, "I just did upgrade, this is a new camera I have
here!". Lol!

Anyways, I have SUCH a ways to go to reach anywhere near the level that I'd
like to be at, (which is to be able to pay my bills) and it isn't likely to
happen whilst I have five little kids, but my eldest starts high school this
year, and things are becoming a little more "free" in that I am not so
"bound" and can travel more as the kids are getting older and can handle me
being away overnight etc.

I meant to post about the Vancouver bus thing!  It turned out to be a bit of
a fizzer.  They all went out but the artwork was totally different to the
original plan due to budget constraints so in the end about 6 brands all put
in together for a montage of sorts and the image that they ended up using of
mine was pretty small, so would have been hard to see unless you were
reaaaaaaally looking.  But anyways, onwards and upwards!

As for you being an "underachiever", Steve that is completely subjective
Steve and something that I doubt to be factual at all! :)

Tan.x.