On 12/19/2010 4:58 PM, Cory Waters wrote:
I DO want the HSM to work on whatever I buy. I get your reluctance
Boris. But like you said, there are some advantages to living a huge
market like the U.S.

Now, how do I get this past Mrs. Claus?

CW

Don't you have your allowance of plastic money, Cory? /evil wink/

Yes, indeed, living in US you can effectively afford to buy 60-250 and chances are your dealings with the service, should unfortunate events happen, might as well prove troubleless.

Let's hope that you'd be as luck as Paul is.

Boris