Saw something awhile back from B+H while I was shopping for a new Gitzo tripod.

Fuggeta bout it and move on.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob W" <p...@web-options.com>
Subject: RE: Adorama

You may remember my asking for feedback on a Manfrotto Compact Ball
Head 496 with RC2 Rapid Connect Plate a while back. At the time I
inquired the head was being offered at Adorama with a $50 rebate. The
offer was clear. It is still in effect.
http://www.adorama.com/BG496RC2.html?utm_source=dealtime&utm_medium=Sho
pping%20Site&utm_campaign=Other&utm_term=Other

[...]
Still, I'm interested in your thoughts. Who is right, Adorama or me? If
me, what recourse do I have?

I don't think you have a leg to stand on, but I think they're being stupid
in not making it clear up front that you have to buy the tripod to get the
rebate. As it stands theyre probably annoying a few potential buyers, which
can never be good business.