Some great shots there, Mark.

I see you're still (?) using the MZ-S.
I got mine from a fellow PDML member. I do intend to keep it.
I recenly bought a K2. Great camera. Like a K1000 with an Auto Exposure option.
Still have one Spotmatic, a MX and a ME Super.
(Now I Just miss a Super A (one of the finest Pentax'es ever).
Regards
jens
--

Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.