From: "Brian Walters"

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 13:59 +0000, "Collin Brendemuehl"
<coll...@brendemuehl.net> wrote:
> >Maverick, Sugarfoot and Rawhide
>
> Brian,
>
> I recall Maverick and Rawhide, but not Sugarfoot.
> Remember Tim Conway's "Rango"?  I think it lasted 6 or so episodes.
> Yes, Rawhide with Clint Eastwood.
> Death Valley Days with Ronnie.
> And Alfred Hitchcock Presents.

Can't remember 'Sugarfoot'?  More than half a century on I still can't
get the damn theme song out of my brain....

Sugarfoot, Sugarfoot
Easy lopin', cattle ropin' Sugarfoot
Carefree as the tumbleweeds,....etc

Never saw 'Rango' - probably didn't make it downunder.

The other western that was big here was 'Cheyenne' with Clint Walker.

I thought it was a skit on the Carol Burnett Show. Tim Conway was one of the regular actors on the show.

ABC apparently tried to make it into a sitcom, but it lasted only one season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi4S74U0dwI