I occasionally get nostalgic and think I want to work with film again.
Then I shoot a roll of film, have it processed, and work through the
scanning business. After that, and after I look at the photos the
process creates, I put the film camera away until the next time I feel
nostalgic.

Going through the cycle yet again right now. I've been scanning this
roll of XP2 Super from the Olympus Trip 35. Two hours and some just to
get the scanning done with a mostly automated process. It's a
delightful camera, I like shooting with it. The photos it made are
lovely. But I'm done once more with film.

I'll be going for a walk soon and will carry ... the Olympus E-5.
Hopefully the Fuji X100 will live up to my expectations, it would be
nice to have a camera like the Trip 35 for when I want something
smaller and lighter to knock about with.