Legally, you don't need a written release to publish a photo in a gallery. That
being said I believe I only have one portrait in the gallery, and I have a
release for that. (I haven't even glanced at the gallery for years, although I
intend to submit some newer pics when I have time.)

If I remember right, when you click the box for a scanned image, it takes you
to a different place, and the info they want is self evident.

I do have some of the gallery pics on my own page. I don't think I added links.

Paul