Paul Stenquist wrote:

Legally, you don't need a written release to publish a photo in a gallery. That
being said I believe I only have one portrait in the gallery, and I have a
release for that. (I haven't even glanced at the gallery for years, although I
intend to submit some newer pics when I have time.)

If I remember right, when you click the box for a scanned image, it takes you to a different place, and the info they want is self evident.
Right! I just discovered that :-) What I had forgotten was the little check box next to the line where you browse.

I started with 4 old bw's  2 from my "First time I saw Paris" stuff...

I'd like to submit my new good one (the snowstorm) but I _did_ clone out a square white blob and according to
the guidelines that was too much editing - or is it?

ann

I do have some of the gallery pics on my own page. I don't think I added links.

Paul