What you say makes sense, but there is a major problem with such an approach, as I see it, personally.

Consider that you made a photo of yourself on backdrop of Trafalgar square and you want to publish it in your blog basically just to boast that you were there and how good you looked. Now, if what you say applies, you /cannot/ publish it, unless you /obtained specific permit/ from /all/ people on the square that basically faced your camera and weren't too far away from it or yourself.

Innocent unless proven guilty, not the other way around.