On 1/18/2011 2:58 PM, AlunFoto wrote:
2011/1/18 Boris Liberman<bori...@gmail.com>:
I've a pic in there that shows faces... No problems this far.

Hmmm... It's a bit like driving without a license. No problems as long
as there are no problems.

Well, no, it is not, unless you say that if a pic of mine is shown somewhere on the net, it introduces a terrorist threat personally to me.

I have a pic in there too, of two boys from Old Jerusalem playing with
a toy gun; "shooting" the photographer. No problems this far, but
there could be if their parents find out and are the right (or wrong,
if you like) sort of people. Sometimes you take your chances, but most
of the time you shouldn't.

Well, if you were to sell this picture, then you would be really taking chances. But as long as you just show it around - I still see no reason to worry.

Of course, if one publishes a picture on the net and someone from that picture asks one to take the picture down, one should comply. But again, it shouldn't prevent one from being able to put the picture on the net in the first place.

Boris