BTW, Aaron,

There were PILES of folks wearing Team Canada jerseys of various vintages
downtown today.  I hadn't really thought of it 'til now, but methinks I
better find a bar at which to watch the Game.

No stinking judges will take this Gold from us!!  (of course, the refs could
be another story).  GO CANADA!

regards,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert