My biggest 2 objections to digital cameras is (1) that perceptible lag time
between pressing the shutter release and the actual moment of capture
(sometimes as long as a second!!!!!) and (2) the unmistakable "feel" of a
CCD-created image.  Kind of like the visible difference between video and
film; granularity and color balance are all different.  OK, OK,
theoretically that can be corrected with filters and post-capture
Photoshopping, but to me (and other, slightly imbalanced "purists") that
just doesn't cut it.

-Zak-