What Paul and Bill said. Buy Canadian.:-)

I keep thinking i'll sell my 6x7 but just cannot bring my self to do it.
We have a lot of snow now, and i do love to shoot winter scene in B&W,
maybe i'll just take the 6x7 out for a spin.

Blacks camera is the only place near me that i know of that still can
do 120 film and scans.
BTW i find it easier to use a light meter the on board one seem to
over expose a bit.
Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.