Remember though that not all 6x7 Pentax cameras are created equal. There are
four different models. And KEH bargain condition is generally quite good. It
would be hard to find a camera that old that would qualify for better than
bargain condition. While I think KEH prices are generally fair, they're not on
the lower end of the scale for used equipment.

Talk to Mr. Robb.

Paul