Christine's post has reminded me that there are a couple of 6 x 7 things I am
chasing. The first is the original 135/4 Super Macro Takumar lens, i.e. the one
before SMC coatings arrived. There seem to be plenty of Super-Multi-Coated
versions out there on eBay and at KEH, but nothing prior. It is listed in a
couple of the catalogs so I assume it does actually exist.

The other thing is a rear lens cap for the outer bayonet lenses, in my case a
400/4 SMC Takumar. As far as I can tell it look much like a normal one but has
a wide flange added  which connects to the outer bayonet. I need the front one
as well but I can probably make one that will do. Actually I would like a
complete 400/4 Super Takumar, but that seemed a bit much to hope for even on
this list. In case you haven't guessed I am building up a collection of the
early 6x7 gear while it is still available and is still dirt cheap. I don't
expect either condition to last for ever.

You can email me at paulewins (at) optusnet (dot) com (dot) au

thanks,

Paul Ewins
Melbourne, Australia