I have all the cameras and lenses I need for my work. I do need to send one of
my flashes in for repair. I'd like an 8-foot softbox for my studio, but I don't
really need it at the moment. Of course, I'd like an FA 600/4 and gimbal head
for my occasional bird shoots, but that would be just a big expensive toy, so
it isn't going to happen. Generally I'm covered quite well with the DA* zooms,
a half dozen primes and my K-5 and K-7.
Paul