I am very happy with my K7, but find I am doing more and more shooting in
dimly-lit places.  A K5 would be nice, but isn't at all urgent--I'll probably
wait for its successor.

With lenses... most of my shooting is done while wandering around, and so
heavy, f/2.8 zooms aren't attractive.  Nor, for that matter, is frequent
switching between primes.  I've been thinking about replacing my 16-45 and
24-90 with a 17-70, but worry about the SDM problems.  If someone gave me a 21,
31 or 77 Limited I wouldn't refuse them, but I'm not eager to spend money on
them either.

A good printer is much higher on my list than cameras or lenses.

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW