----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Colen" <l...@red4est.com>

What items are on your short list, and why?

Aside from my recent flirtation with the possibility of the 6 x 7, I hope to get the DA* 55mm f1.4 sometime this year. I want a weather sealed prime in this length. Other than that, I'm really happy with my kit. Of course, I'd like my back up camera (K20D) to have the same user interface as my primary camera (K7), but I can make peace with this body-combo for the time being. Cheers, Christine