Another option, for Windows users that hearken back to DOS days (or are comfortable with using the command line) is to use xcopy with whatever switches are appropriate. Put the command into a batch file and set the Windows Scheduler up to run the batch file to automate the backup. You can see what syntax to use and which switches are available by running "xcopy /?" from the command window.

-p