Burnable CD's do not have a long life span either. Assuming in 30 years
time you have something to read them they would probably not work!
I have some from jus tfive years ago and they are unreadable now and
they have just been stored!!!
To me it is a more serious concern then the 'pixel wars'
What is going to happen to our history.
P.S.
Anyone in UK seen the Bacardi breezer ad with the cat watching football?
Nearly split my sides laughing!
Alan

Shel Belinkoff wrote:

Have more than one copy.  Keep the original in one place, perhaps off in
a safe deposit box, and make two or three backup copies, keeping one on
your hard disk, another on tape, and a third on a CD.  Keep them all in
different places.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://home.earthlink.net/~belinkoff/
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
-
This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe, go
to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Don't forget to visit
the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org .