On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 3:57 PM, steve harley <p...@paper-ape.com> wrote:
> On 2011-01-31 15:36 , Glen Berry wrote:
>>
>> Are there any other macro lenses I should consider?
>
> after spending a lot of time taking semi-macro shots with my 16-45 i asked
> here a while back to test my notion that a longer macro would suit me;

This is the same situation I found myself in. I don't really shoot
much 'real' macros, but a lot of 'too damm close for the 16-45  to
focus' instead. I ended up with a good deal on a used DFA 50/2.8 and I
don't have any complaints. It took awhile to decide between the 50mm
or a 90/100mm, but for I wanted it for, the 50 works fine.
--
Chris Sheppard
Zenfolio: http://csheppard.zenfolio.com/