From: Ann Sanfedele
Gotta point this out to Larry... There is an odd phenom happening
here - on the right side there is a kind of streakiness in the steam
Something I had earlier seen in one of Larry's pics and couldt
describe well ... it has little to do with your photo as a photo -
which I like, but it is something that happens with digital captures
and processing that wouldn't have happened with film... another thing
is, when this happens, what does one do to get rid of it? Am I the
only one seeing the pinkish waves?

ann frank theriault wrote:

frank theriault wrote:

Not so sure about this one.  Any thoughts?

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2011/01/into-mist.html

thanks, frank

I see what looks like sunlight and shadow streaks through the steam over in front of the cyclist.

There appear to be some streaks of wind-blown mist around the woman and what may be the shadow of something outside of the frame above and behind her.

I also see what look like fairly heavy jpeg compression artifacts around the front of the bicycle frame, the front wheel and where the cyclist's arms extend down towards where he's holding the handlebars.

Or perhaps it's some kind of moire pattern from the capture.

-----
No virus found in this message.